- 150g of salted butter
- 80g of brown sugar
- 80g of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 225g of plain flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 200g of chocolate chips
- CBD oil
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the softened salted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar to a bowl and beat until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add in the vanilla extract, egg, and CBD oil. Beat it into the mixture.
- Sift the plain flour and baking soda into the bowl, and add a pinch of salt. Mix it in using a wooden spoon.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Scoop the mixture out of the bowl using a spoon, and space dollops of it out on a baking tray. The dough should make approximately 30 cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 10mins until the cookies begin to brown at the edges. They should still be slightly soft in the center but browned at the edges.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy them when cold.