On the go 'pick me ups', traveling, weekends away, dinner parties, unique gift for your friend who always complains about being stressed
These sweet fruity gems are your new secret weapon to a daily dose of chill; small enough to be discreet, but when the time comes they unleash a very mellow and relaxing 5mg of precisely dosed full spectrum CBD cultivated in Switzerland and handcrafted in Germany
Calm down. Chill out. Feel like yourself, minus the stress
They are perfect for craving something sweet and super calming
Start with one but if you eat the whole box we wouldn't blame you.
Mix of Hibiscus, Rose, Matcha & Turmeric
Helps promote a calm sense of well-being
20 x 5mg CBD gummies in each tin (total 100mg)
Sugar, Glucose, Agar Agar, Tartaric acid, filtered water, 100mg premium CBD rosin, natural colour and flavour from Matcha, Turmeric, Rose or Hibiscus
HOW TO DOSE
Start with 1-2 Gummies for daily stress management after lunch. Take note of how your body has adapted to the cannabinoids on a daily and weekly basis and adjust your dosage based on your desired effect. For best results, we encourage you to stick with the same CBD routine for 30 days.
What makes Daily Dose of Chill gummies so good?!
- - Each batch is made and cut by hand in small batches
- - Easier dosing, one cube = 5mg
- - Easier to travel with than oils as no spills
- - No oily taste only delicious natural flavours
- - Super discrete, you even eat one during a meeting
- - Made in Germany with hemp from Switzerland
- - Laboratory certification
- - Not made with isolate but with full spectrum CBD rosin to ensure you get the benefits from a full cannabinoid and terpenes profile
How Do Our Customers Use Daily Dose of Chill CBD Gummies?
"I always keep them in my bag to tackle stressful situations with a clear head," - Anastasia
"I love how super discreet they are for travel and on the go, plus tastier than oil," - Richard
"My secret weapon for tackling the day, they are like a 10minute mediation session in a bite", - Aly
"Perfect afternoon treat to help stay calm after a stressful morning with the kids,"- Sarah